'The Following’ 1x13 trailer Shut up Joe. ‘Scary MoVie’ TV spot Charlie Sheen’s face scares me. ‘The Facility ’ trailer A drug trial goes wrong, maybe I’ll check this out. ‘Doctor Who ’ 7x09 promo This haunted house tale looks good. Michael Bay directed Meat Loaf’s ‘I’d Do Anything For Love’ music video. That explains a lot. I am reading ‘ Tempting Fate’. Reviews of: ‘ Night Pilgrims’, ‘A Soldier’s Duty’, ‘Magic Rises’, ‘An Officer’s Duty ’ and ‘ Kitty In The Underworld’ forthcoming. Possible new shows ‘ No Place’, ‘Helix’, ‘Orion’, ‘Sojourn’ and ‘ Infinity’ sound interesting. ~ ‘Bones ’ Quote: “French doesn’t make murder any classier.” ‘South Park’ Quote: “Nobody feels any shame anymore.” ‘Rocky Balboa’ Quotes: “Get therapy will you.” “If he tries to dig down against Balboa, he’s going to find out that he doesn’t have a big enough shovel.” ‘The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole aged 13 ¾’ (book) Quotes: “We drove through Glasgow at 11 a.m. in the morning and yet I counted twenty-seven drunks in one mile.” “I intended to stay in the car and read Glencoe, but because of all the drunks staggering around I reluctantly followed them inside.” “I went to the shops and bought packet of Vesta chow mein and a butterscotch Instant Whip for our dinner, so Bert ate a decent meal for once.” Arthur C. Clarke quote: “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” ‘Person of Interest’ unaired pilot quotes: “And I’d say that trusting an alcoholic ex-government hit man is a greater challenge than trusting a middle-aged cripple.” “It turns out ‘bearded loner’ covers a surprising high percentage of the homeless population.” “All those people with no idea what was coming for them.”