epiphany_maria rose lavender

Listens: The Great Unknown – Enter Shikari/If I Had A Boat – Lyle Lovett

The Variants: A Jessica Jones Mystery Issue 2 Reviewed

Jessica obsesses over Luke and their kid. Jessica is always angry and violent and flipping out. You just dislike Jessica. She's always the victim. She has more obession with Purple Man. Jessica finds that and everything personally upsetting. Jessica is somewhat resistant to logic and sense. She Hulk shows up for some reason. A Jessica makes out with Daredevil. Why is She Hulk wearing a Fantastic Four leotard? Another Jessica shows up. This was very good. Jessica has erred. She is always on about her dire suffering. It's me me me me me with her. At least the child has one demonstably competent parent in Luke. I like this comic, the show was the highlight of no one's existence,


Best Lines:

“I have two jackets and one's got bloodstains on it.”


“Someone's always staring at them, the shiny women.”


“Peep freaks.”


“Who's gonna hurt you here – the damn stilt-man?”


“A new team with Carol, and she never called me?”


“Something covetous. Something wanting.”


“Go somewhere I don't know. Where I can't find you.”


Buy for 10 tokens
Buy promo for minimal price.