epiphany_maria 📦😡

Listens: Down Low (Penguin Prison Remix) – Lyrah/I Love It – Aalok Bala/Skinny Dipped – Banks

Trailers, Quotes & Stuff

'She-Hulk: Attorney At Law' trailer

Spandex, yet I'm not excited about any of the new Marvel stuff. Tim Roth?


Best Line:

“A normal amount of rage.”


'Black Panther: Wakanda Forever' trailer

Namor?


'Interview With The Vampire' (2022) trailer

WHY?


'Star Trek Lower Decks' season 3 trailer

LOL.


Best Line:

“Slightly different nose ridges.”


'Riverdale' 6x22 promo

Nope.


'Shazam! Fury Of The Gods' trailer

“What am I even contributing?”


Peanuts/garlic stuffed olivers/gluten free lemon meringue/gf choc gateau/rose – nice.

Pellegrino – nice.

Apple & blackberry presse – nice.


I had a yearning for friends.


There's a 2nd season of 'Chucky'? No!


'Young Rock' Quotes:

“Pre-chat.”


“The older he got, the more everything hurt.”


“Not a binding colour for a contract!”


“Smoked beef snack.”


“You're getting what you need too.”


'The Object Of Murder' Quotes:

“Lived with his drunk mother.”


“Kinda creepy.”


“Veiled some tragic circumstances.”


“That's why she was poor.”


“Wasn't a constant presence there.”


“Series of bad relationships.”


“Series of losers.”


“Most recent ex boyfriend.”


“Scared to death of men.”


“Born into chaos and earliest memories are murder.”


“Was okay until the day I wasn't.”


“Couch hopping.”


“Unhealthy relationship to unhealthy relationship.”


“Opposed that testing for 5 years.”


“I said terrible things.”


“Did have doubts.”


“City was out for blood.”


“Puppet of this city.”


“Really didn't have any options left.”


“A lot of well meaning people.”


“Felt secure.”


'BBC News' Quotes:

“During a national emergency.”


“Worst consequences.”


“Career stripped.”


“Dream shattered.”


“Heat stress.”


“Our bodies, our hosues, our culture.”


“Not within our culture to do that.”


“Tropical night.”


'Bad Exorcist' Quotes:

“How much do I owe you?”

“For the past month? Or in general?”


'Killing Mum And Dad' Quotes:

“Chosen an honest life.”


“Fell into the wrong crowd.”


“Desist from crime.”


“Worsening criminality.”


“Psychopathic function.”


“Isolated or rejected.”


“Overly focused.”


“Desperate for cash.”


“Very clear cut off point.”


“Laps up the praise.”


Other people approve of them.”


“Negative emotional experiences.”


“Presented a risk to family members.”


“Something of concern.”


“Case-changing phonecall.”


“Ungrateful son.”


'48 Hours' Quotes:

“Source of conflict in the marriage.”


“Knife fight with his wife.”


“Made that threat many, many times.”


'Lost Secrets Of The Pyramids' Quotes:

“The only survivor of the 7 wonders of the Ancient World.”


“Grandest tomb of all time.”


“No one left to starve.”


'The Northside People' Quote:

“Mega project.”


'Sky News' Quote:

“Greater London burning, again.”


'The Irish Times' Quote:

“Don't write the list on a piece of paper – that is so 20th century.”


'Dr Phil' Quotes:

“Emotionally gone.”


“Affair life.”


“How good is your best?”


“Wish you were not in the house.”


“I don't keep memories that long.”


“Professional patient.”


“Second to being sick.”


'The Simpsons' Quote:

“I got demoted from stripper to topless valet!”

Buy for 10 tokens
Buy promo for minimal price.