‘Blindspot’ 1x03 promo Nice. ‘Orange Is The New Black’ promo No. ‘The Cable Guy’ excerpt A fake trailer for a fake UPN movie with Eric Roberts and bad bad acting. Hah! Best Line: “Everybody is waiting for the verdict but you don’t have to wait for the movie!” ‘Ironside’ (1967 - 1975) opening credits Good. ‘Game Of Thrones’ promo No. ‘Mousehunt’ (1997) promo Ha. ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ TV spot Interested. ‘Hollyoaks’ winter promo Hypnotoad lives! NO! NO! NO! ‘Not Another Teen Movie ’ trailer Ha. ‘Spider-Man’ trailer James Franco, Green Goblin and morons. This was passionless. Best Line: “You’re not superman you know.” Torrone Morbido Cioccolato - okay. Roasted salted pistachios - nice. Caffanellino classico - good. Reese’s nut bar - good. Peppermint crèmes - okay. Lemon fudge - too sweet. BBQ brisket - okay. Gluten free almond cake - too sweet. Salted caramel fudge - okay but very sweet. The unwanted vile houseguests are GONE! Finally! They left a mess, threw my t-shirt in the bin, left a crap gift and so much laundry. Die houseguests. I will review ‘Man of Steel’, ‘Behind the Candelabra’, ‘Iron Man 3’ and the BBC’s remake of ‘And Then There Were None ’. I won’t bother with the ‘Doctor Who’ Christmas special. I am not too impressed with Diptypue candles. My visit to the doctor did not go well. I may not get to see ' The X Files' reboot. ‘Wolf Hall’ deleted scene Quotes: “Your royal sister is after your blood.” “You are a disgrace.” “I pity you and Anne.” “Only keep my man with whore’s tricks.” “Love poems, she’ll need that.”